Pages

Older posts...

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Seong Jin's life


Introduction
My name is Seong Jin. park . I'm from Ulsan Korea.
I'm 11 year's old. In korea I'am 13 year's old.
My jod is a student and I go to MBIS.
Family
My family is my mother, father, sister and me.
My sister is 10 years old in korea. My family is from korea.
My father works in a company, My sister is a student.
Korean school
Korean school is different to New Zealand school.
In New Zealand school is one morning tea and one lunch time.
But in Korean school there is four break time and one lunch time.
In Korea we go to school at 6 year's Korean. school is close to our homes
we walk to school. we don't catch a school bus.
Other Things Like
My favourite sport is soccer. But sometimes I play baseball,
And My favorite food is Kimchi and Bulgogi. Korean history started BC 2333.
It's very old and Korea's trational clothes are Handol
End
I study in New Zealand but Korea is my home. like both places and hope you voill get to uisit Korea one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment