Pages

Older posts...

Thursday, March 3, 2011

About my life


My name is David.Lee I was born in New Korea. I am a student now and I am in New Zealand.
But I didn't forget about Korean words. My Korean age is 13 and my New Zealand age is 11.
I can feel New Zealand is cool country.

I have a good family and they take care of me so much. So I hate them a little bit.
so my mother came to New Zealand two times and she so my Korean friend named
Daniel.Song and she went back to Korea.

I could think about my friends when I arrived in New Zealand. It was bad and suddenly I can
think about my school. School was fun but academy life is crime as!
And nothing was better than here.

I came back to Korea. I had thought about my cards with my friends. My favorite game was
a card game. And now I could play cards with my friends.
I was happy about that. How cool it was. I thought my life is going to cool way.

I was sad about time to say bye. It was the time to go back to New Zealand.
But now I am happy to make new friends. It is time for new life with new friends.
My parents will be happy. Do you know why? Because I will study as hard as I can.

By David.Lee.
Rm 12

No comments:

Post a Comment