Pages

Older posts...

Thursday, March 3, 2011

My culture about me


Introduction

HI! My name is Sally(Ji min) Park.
My NZ age is 10,and Korea age is12.
I was at Dang Seo -Elementary school student.
Now I'm Murray's Bay Intermediate school student.
I lived in Korea.
But now I am living in NZ to study for a year.

Family

My family is my mum, dad, younger brother, and grandma.
My younger brother is only 3 years old in Korea age.
He is so cute.
My grandma is cooks very well.
My father works in a company.My mum is a primary school teacher.
She is kind.
My dad is playing with me when he has a holiday or in the weekend.

Korean school

In Korean school, school finishes between 12:00~2:00.
School is fun.
There is not so much PE classes and I like NZ school more.

Korean food
In Korea, they eat rice and and Kimchi
Kimchi is very yummy for Koreans.
Kimchi is spicy food.
Rice is also good for our health.


Ending
I like nature.
So I like NZ more.
I want to live here my whole life.
Thank you for reading!
I LOVE NZ!

By Sally(Ji-Min) Park

No comments:

Post a Comment