Pages

Older posts...

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Korea and me - grace lee

My name is Grace Lee. I'm from Korea. My Korea name is Banha Lee. I'm 10 years old in New Zealand. However, I'm 12 years old in Korea.

My family is 4 people. Me, my brother, and my parents. First, My brother's name is James Lee. He's Korea name is Hunha Lee. He's 13 years old in New Zealand and 15 years old in Korea. He likes pets and computer games. He has a dust allergy. Second, my mother's name is Mia Jo. She's 45 years old in New Zealand. She likes machines like Ipads of Ipod touch. Last, my father's name is Tajick Lee. He's age is same as my mother. He lives in Korea. I see him every weekend because of the computer. He likes sports like soccer and baseball.

In Korea, only 7 or 8 year old children can enter the elementary school, and only 13 year old children can finish elementary school. For example, a person who is 6 years old is very, very smart. But they can't enter the elementary school.That law has application to every schools except university.
Also, in Korea, most of students are busy. After school, they go to English academy and math academy. So they go back to their house around 9'o clock. So they always look so tired.(However, I don't go to math academy, so I don't tired.)
Other things I like are pets and cartoon(weaptoons). I love pets like dog, cat, hamster and bird! I like cartoon, too. I read cartoon and weaptoon every day, so my mom always angry with that. Also, I like spicy food and noodle very much. So I eat those foods every weekend.
I think Korea is a nice country, however I think New Zealand is nice country, too! I want study English easily in New Zealand.
-Grace(banha) Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment