Pages

Older posts...

Monday, March 7, 2011

My life and my Culture-Tal from Israel


Introduction
My name is Tal Rabinovich and I am 11 years old . I came from Israel to New Zealand 4 months
ago and I am a student in MBIS.
My Family
I have two brothers they are 8 years old and they go to MBIS primary school.
My mum is 42 years old and she works at IBM from here to Israel and my dad is 43 years old and we works in here too.
Life in Israel
In Israel we eat Falafel it comes with and with hummus if you want,you can have salad too.we are the Jewish and we believe at the god.Israel flag is blue and white with the star of David the clothes we were in Israel are the same,T shirt and shorts.the language we speak in Israel is Hebrew.The sport we play mostly in Israel is soccer.One of the celebrations is called Hanuka another one is called passover.we go to house of worship.I really like Israel it is the best!.
Other things
I like sailing and swimming and dancing.my least favourite thing in the world is music! My favourite book is Harry Potter.
Conclusion
I hope you learn about Israel and me and I hope you enjoyed Reading it.






No comments:

Post a Comment