Pages

Older posts...

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Really tired Day!

Hooray! Last Monday was the Athletics Day. We were all excited because we were to do sports. Everybody wore the P.E kit however somepeople wore just green clothes because we were Tiri Tiri! There were the Mini Schools called, Tiri Tiri, Rangitoto, Motutapu and Kauau. Tiri Tiri was green, Rangitoto was yellow, Motutapu was blue and Kauau was red. On Friday, our class went to Room 23 because of the Tiri Tiri song! We danced and sang. It was great!! I liked it! I thought,'It will be great. I hope Tiri Tiri will win!' Everyone was glad that we were Tiri Tiri!
Last Monday, we walked to Rangitoto School. I was a little bit tired as we walked into the school. We went to the Millenium Centre to start MBIS Olympics! We put our bags on the hill. Some students ran to the track to practice running. First of all, we just watched them, in addition we yelled to our friends,"Go,go!" It was fun to watch. The boys went to the track to run. Moreover the girls went to the field to start MBIS real Olympics!
The boys did the 100m first. There was a loud BANG, Bang! It showed us that was start now! My friends and I did the long jump, shot put, high jump and discus! I was unwell to it, it was hard because of the rain! It was really slippery. It was heavy I wasn't happy! Finally we ran the track! 100m and 200ms. When I finished I was really tired and thirsty.I was the last however I felt good because it was nice to learn more sports! Finally, it finished!!

By June Kim
Room 21
Year 7

No comments:

Post a Comment