Pages

Older posts...

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Athletics day

Athletics day, We had 4 teams. The 4 teams names are Motutapu, Tiri Tiri, Rangitoto,and Kawau. Motutapu's color is blue. Tiri Tiri's color is Green. Rangitoto's color is yellow. Kawau's color is red. I am Motutapu. Athletics day is funny and interesting. The mornings weather was rainy and cold. But the afternoon was very hot. I did High jump, Long jump, discus, Turbo Javelin, and shot put. High jump, Long jump, Discus and shot put was easy. But Turbo Javelin was hard. Because I had never done that before. I didn't have many points. Because I couldn't do P.E. very well. We ate Morning-T and Lunch. And I did running. 100m running and 200m running. 100m running was easy but 200m running was hard. Then we finished Athletes day. Motutapu was won.

By Anna Shin
Room 22
Year 7

No comments:

Post a Comment