Pages

Older posts...

Monday, March 7, 2011

My life story

My name is Ji Won.I'm from Korea and I have 4 family members,Mum Dad big brother and me.I drawing colouring and playing badminton,so I play badminton every day.

My dream is to be a clothes designer so sometimes I make clothes for my doll,it's hard but very fun.

I'm a bit worried my dream might be different.

I'm busy in New Zealand too but it's not boring and hard because I'm doing badminton reading and I'm learning illustrator,it's very fun.

I think every day I'm lucky because I can eat Korean food and I'm staying New Zealand with my mum and Dad,but I can't speak English so it's a bit sad.Sometimes I say I'll work on my English...but it's not easy.The last thing I don't like is we don't have a pet so I'll buy pet when I get more money,and I'm saving money for a phone too.So I'm having so much fun in New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment